[Archers] Trial Balloon: Period Archery Collegium

Michael michaelstuart at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 01:13:47 PDT 2015

Greetings Lord Mungo,

I would be very interested in attending such an event, and hope that
it will perhaps take place on one of my few available weekends this
fall.

If I can attend, I could likely teach how to forge a bodkin point, or
maybe something on finding and harvesting various natural materials
for making bows or arrows. I could also offer advice to anyone who
might be interested in writing something for Quivers & Quarrels,
though of course I am always happy to do that via email as well. I
would be interested in learning more about period strings, flint
knapping, working with horn, or really just about anything else
related to traditional archery. A fee of around $20-25 would seem
quite reasonable for such an event.

In service,

Eirik Gralokkr