[Archers] Champions Team at Pennsic

jaynardone at comcast.net jaynardone at comcast.net
Wed Jun 24 07:46:51 PDT 2015

Good morning my Brothers and Sisters of the Bow. I just finished talking with the Archer General of Aethelmarc and things are looking good for our chances to fill the ranks with Atlantian archers this year. Also I don't see any of the usual politics that accompany the shoot. So.... with that said and looking at the current sign up list, I'm not seeing a lot of our top archers.

Remember it is our duty as Kingdom archers to support our Kingdom and allies for all we can do from the archery perspective. We lost last year and the year prior by less than 150 points! I think the practice sessions will also be relaxed compared to the every night routine in the past. While I always open the volunteer list to ALL of our archers, the goal of this shoot is to win. To do that we really need to stack the list with our top shooters first and back fill the empty spots with the next higher ranks to achieve the best overall scores.

So please if you are going to Pennsic and you are a BE or higher, I would like to see your name on our list! We will always try our best to give everyone a chance to shoot on the team but it doesn't always work out that way and is typically not our call in the end.

In service,