[Archers] Missing target station information for St. Sebastian's V

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Sun Jun 14 13:55:15 PDT 2015

Good afternoon everyone, I still have not received target station
information from many of you. At this point it is very late and if I don't
have it by Friday night this week you will be responsible to provide your
own target station write-ups and instructions on a laminated sheet that can
be attached to the station post at each station. If you can get me your
information, I will include it and make them with the others I have.