[Archers] PVC Pipe Bows at Pennsic

John Atkins cogworks at triad.rr.com
Sun Jul 12 13:32:33 PDT 2015

Sparking another question (serious, humor to follow) – Do we need to somehow publish ahead of time that NO PVC bows will be allowed at the St. Sebastian Shoot?  It would be a serious bummer and blow to the shoot if someone showed up with one expecting to be able to shoot, then turned away because Janyn is such a nasty guy…………………..ops, I meant because in Atlantia we don’t accept PVC bows.

As Archery Reporter for the Pennsic Independent I could include the “no PVC bows” clause in the St. Sebastian write up that goes out before the shoot.

cog