[Archers] PVC Pipe Bows at Pennsic

John Atkins cogworks at triad.rr.com
Sun Jul 12 09:34:33 PDT 2015

May I suggest that the marshals inspecting bows make a point of talking to those they are inspecting to  let them know we are using Atlantian rules.  Perhaps on the score cards the essentials could also  be listed.  Or maybe just a large sign to hang on a pole at the marshal’s tent where all can see it stating thus.  The main point I’m thinking is in Atlantia we straddle the line.  In Trimaris, for example, they toe the line.  Minor point but there may be others, i.e. more than one arrow on timed shoots or holding arrows in the bow hand.  Perhaps it could just as easily be handled by the marshal running the line, if we have a marshal at each line.

cog