[Archers] PVC Pipe Bows at Pennsic

Lorelei Elkins ladygreenleafe at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 04:34:33 PDT 2015

As per Lord Mungo's email, and you may have mentioned this previously Jay,
I don't remember,  but are we using Atlantian rules or Pennsic rules on the
range at St. Sebastian's shoot?  I did have one show up at Return to Crecy,
really beautiful PVC bow tailored to look like a Mongol bow, its PVC nature
nearly indiscernible.  I don't recall the kingdom, but she said it is
"experimental" there at had the three stripes in tape which marked it as
so. I did have some loaner bows for her to shoot instead, but the darnn
thing was really well done.

Lorelei