[Archers] St. Sebastian's V final target lineup and helping marshals

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Sat Jul 11 20:45:45 PDT 2015

Good evening my Brothers and Sisters of the Bow, with all of the
cancelations we have had, we are now at 11 target stations and 29 helping
marshals. So I call on all of you that volunteered to make targets and help
marshal to please stay true to you word. We are a bit lower in the number of
targets we normally provide and while this is alright, we need everyone one
on the list to make the day interesting for all who attend. Also with 29
helping marshals, we should have enough to make the day run smoothly. We
will plan on setting up Friday July 30th at 5pm, we are usually done in an
hour or so. Please if you have a target to setup you need to be present
Friday night, or very early Saturday morning we will not delay the start of
the shoot for target setup. The shoot will run from 10am - 4pm on Saturday 1
August. We ask that our marshals either work the first 3 hours and then go
shoot or vice versa. We will need to split the marshals so we have enough to
work the stations all day long.

I can't thank all of you enough, this shoot could never be successful
without all of you that contribute year after year. Mistress Martelle, Lord
Godai are not even attending this year and they are working on the shoot
items right now as I type this. It is the dedication of the Atlantian
archery community that makes this happen year after year and I am humbled to
be among you all. Thank you again for all of your hard work!

In service,

Janyn

Number of Marshal's

Name of Marshal's helping