[Archers] Champions Team

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Wed Jul 1 06:33:41 PDT 2015

LOL, you so silly.  I'm really looking forward to shooting with everyone at Pennsic though.  And, if you are intimidated about being on the team, don't be.  When I was a newbie archer I tried out a few times and didn't make it, but I got to shoot for the practices when the range was close for everyone else, which was reason enough to try out.  Seriously though, you should really do this.