[Archers] Children's Archery at WoW

Garth Groff sarahsan at embarqmail.com
Tue Aug 18 13:20:47 PDT 2015

Lorelei and friends,

Go ahead and sign me up as MIC for the children's range. I planned to
spend four hours each day on the children's range anyway. I will be
bringing a ton of youth loaner gear, but don't have room in my Honda for
targets. Can you provide as last year?

That said, I'm definitely going to attend the siege demonstration, and
also want to do some shopping and socializing, so four hours a day is
all I will commit to.

Could some of you who have said you will work take a couple of two-hour
blocks with the kids each day? Working with the youngsters is really
satisfying, and given the mentoring factor, is far more important than
anything we do for our amusement.

Also, some of you may be mentoring MITs who might also be at WoW. Send
'em my way! I would really welcome MITs on the youth range, and this is
a great opportunity for them to get experience and a signature for
working with children.

Yours Aye,

Mungo