[Archers] Line commands.

John Atkins cogworks at triad.rr.com
Thu Apr 30 15:01:08 PDT 2015

In truth, Lorelei assuaged his fears by telling him only those nut cases
from up north does she allow to do such things on the range.  On the other
hand it was a fitting welcoming into this strange group of people known
simply as "the archers".

Cog

PS:  Having been a youth ice hockey coach for 21 years I like kids too,
other people's kids.  It's the unruly ones that do best down range.  "You
want to help?  Sure.  Take this paper plate and go down there about 30 yards
and hold it in front of you."  Bwahahahahaha!