[Archers] Seeking Prizes for Stierbach Baronial Birthday

Esa inghean Donnchaidh esaingheandonnchaidh at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 30 14:38:24 PDT 2015

Greetings Brothers and Sisters of the Bow,
I am seeking prize donations for the Stierbach Baronial Birthday Archery Competition Shoot.  The more prizes I receive, the more prizes I can award!
The range theme is "Fun with Flags," and I am seeking prizes in Stierbach heraldic themes... red, white, and bovine.  I would love to see a green/white/stag heraldic prize for Canton of Abhainn Iarthair and a blue/white heraldic prize representing Canton of Sudentorre. No prizes too small!  Think archery, but also think tokens, small cloth purses, belt favors, etc.

Currently, I have: Bow stringers in Stierbach colors donated by CogThe Archery High Score Prize Arrow donated by Saphir
Thank you in advance to our talented crafters and archers. Yours in Service,
Lady Esa inghean Donnchaidh
Chancellor of the Exchequer of the fair Canton of Abhainn Iarthair