[Archers] Line commands.

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Thu Apr 30 14:06:01 PDT 2015

For German archers sure why not? :)

Janyn

From: deallac at juno.com [mailto:deallac at juno.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2015 3:00 PM
To: jaynardone at comcast.net
Cc: archers at atlantia.sca.org
Subject: Re: [Archers] Line commands.

Drat!  No more machen mit der sticken flingen, und machen mit der sticken
fetchin?? :(

Actually, I do make sure the main calls, like Clear Down Range, Archers to
the Line, Bows

Down, Hold, etc... are very clear, and Loose and Hold with RR's, but the
variants on

let em fly and go get em, I do tend to be a bit lax on.... not when teaching
though :)

(I see lots of variants of 'lay on' on the fighting fields, too)

Guess it's time to formalize :)

Dealla