[Archers] Line commands.

jaynardone at comcast.net jaynardone at comcast.net
Thu Apr 30 11:50:18 PDT 2015

Baron Colum, point well taken and this should be a notice to us all as marshals that we need to "practice what we teach!" We are all out there to have fun but we should be running our practices just like formal events from a safety and procedure perspective. Some of our practices have large enough numbers to really be a mini event so in these cases I would hope the MIC is conducting full inspections and using stickers, etc if the numbers are over our rule limit.

Was not a finger pointing, just something I noticed and I would like us all to take a minute to set the example for our new marshals and marshals in training. If we get rid of the bad habits up front it is much more productive for us all.

Thanks to you all for what you do!

In service,

Janyn