[Archers] Seeking Prize Donations for Stierbach Baronial Birthday

Esa inghean Donnchaidh esaingheandonnchaidh at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 19 14:26:12 PDT 2015

Greetings Brothers and Sisters of the Bow,
I am seeking artisans of all kinds wishing to lend their talents to the competition shoot at Stierbach's Baronial Birthday.  The shoot theme is "Fun with Flags," and I am seeking prizes in Stierbach heraldry: red, white, and/or bovine. (No real livestock, please) Prize arrows are much appreciated, as are beads, tokens, small purses/bags, favors, arrow cleaners, handkerchiefs, etc. Nothing is too small.  I know our archers have a variety of talents, and I would love to be able to award a variety of prizes!  The more prizes I receive, the more awards will be given out.  Please contact me off list at: esaingheandonnchaidh[at]yahoo[dot]com.   Yours in Service,
Lady Esa inghean Donnchaidh
Archery MiC, Stierbach Baronial Birthday, June 20th