[Archers] Charter for the Atlantia Archers Guild

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Thu Apr 16 17:12:10 PDT 2015

Well done, Janyn!

From: Jay Nardone <jaynardone at comcast.net>
To: 'archers' <archers at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>
Sent: Thu, Apr 16, 2015 6:11 pm
Subject: [Archers] Charter for the Atlantia Archers Guild

Good evening my Brothers and Sisters of the Bow, as promised here is the updated Charter for the Atlantia Archers Guild. Now that the charter has been updated, the next step is to populate the “Council.” I am extending an invite to all past DEMs and or Regional DEMS as well to become members of the Council. After that I will get the roster together and we will start taking open applications for membership within the guild. I look to all of you to promote and empower the guild. This is YOUR guild and it will succeed or grow dormant based on support and interest from the Kingdom.

Archers mailing
list
Archers at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org