[Archers] Fwd: [Marshalls] WoWX Combat Archery

Cameron deGrey camerondegrey at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 11:29:47 PDT 2015

Consider a Combat Archery/Missile weapons Tourney!

You can check out the draft here. Ive been dying to do the "Speed Rounds"
version. I would be more than illing to help organize as well!

YIS respectfully,
Lord Cameron de Grey
Or, on a bend purpure between a wheel of cheese and a squirrel sable, three
pheons palewise Or