[Archers] Amazons in Primitive Archer

Garth Groff sarahsan at embarqmail.com
Wed Sep 24 13:18:55 PDT 2014

Noble Friends of the Bow, Especially our Lady Archers and Equestrians:

I just grabbed a copy of the Oct/Nov PRIMITIVE ARCHER. One of the really
great articles was "The First Annual Amazon Gathering", an all-woman
equestrian archery tournament held in Arlington, Virginia. The article
features breathtaking views of women on horseback wasting targets with
Mongolian bows. These are women you don't want to tangle with! I wonder
how many of them are Scadians.

The article included these links for more equestrian archery:

www.mountedarchery.net

www.roguemountainarchers.com

www.mountedarchery.com

Have fun.

Yours Aye,

Lord Mungo Napier, The Archer of Mallard Lodge