[Archers] Assurance of marshals running the line

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Tue Oct 21 14:57:24 PDT 2014

Good evening my Brothers and Sisters of the bow. I wanted to write you all
because I was made aware at a recent event a target archery marshal was
allowed to participate as a marshal while they are shown on our listing as
suspended (they are suspended due to class renewal.) I want to state once
again it is up to the MIC to assure their help are all fully warranted and
current in those warrants. If they are listed as suspended, they are not
allowed to participate unless they have written dispensation from me or Lord
Seamus to do so. I will never run off good help but we cannot simply ignore
our rules and roster blindly. Please take the time to check that your
marshals are current and up to date. To that end, it is each and every one
of your own responsibilities to assure YOU are up to date as well!

In service,

Janyn

"Those who stand for nothing, will fall for anything!" -Alexander Hamilton