[Archers] Save the Date - Bubba's getting hitched!

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Sun Nov 30 04:36:24 PST 2014

Good people of Atlantia!

April 24th - 26th 2015 join us for fun, archery, atlatl, siege, combat archery and thrown weapons at the Southern Atlantian Archery Day.  If it flies through the air, we're flinging it!  (No armored combat at this event besides combat archery.)

Our beloved mascot Bubba is getting hitched!  Join us as we work our way through the wedding presents, in-laws, vindictive x-girlfriends, a bachelor party and oh, so much more!  We will have a woods walk, field targets, moving targets, and a target in the water this year at the Elchenburg Castle pond.  I understand that the pond monster will be away at her summer estate, so it IS safe.   We'll also have a Friday night shoot.  Yes, in the dark.

Tell your friends, tell your enemies, tell yourself.  It's the place to be.

You DON'T shoot archery?  What???!!!  No problem, we'll hook you up with some gear to borrow, and an experienced marshal to show you around.  This is a family event, bring the kids to shoot too.  We'll have prizes for all skill levels.

Contact me at LadyGreenleafe at gmail.com if you have any questions.

Cheers!
Mistress Lorelei Greenleafe