[Archers] Archery Track at Winter University

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Mon Nov 17 14:07:21 PST 2014

The list is now growing, please let me know if you would like to another
class to the list.  So far this is what I have:

1.       Archery Marshal's MIT class
Lord Mungo Napier

2.       Arrow Making 101
Lord Janyn

3.       How to properly construct archery targets           Lord Janyn

4.       How to Run Archery at Events
Lady Katsumi

5.    "How to Teach Archery"                                 Baron Colum

       1 hour, no fee

      This class will cover the basics on how to teach archery to beginners
as well as critiquing more advanced archers.

      Topics covered:  a)  How to teach physical skills with an emphasis on
basic archery.  b) Spotting problems with archery technique

       c) Proper archery technique and why it is correct. d) Effective
teaching techniques for specific form problems.

6.     Designing a functional back quiver.              Baron Colum

1 hour, no fee

At the conclusion of the class the student should be able to design and
build their own personalized back quiver.

We will not be making a back quiver but will be discussing.  a) Discussion
of what makes a good back quiver  b) Pattern making  c) Strapping the quiver
d) Attaching the straps to the quiver

7.

In service,

Janyn

"Those who stand for nothing, will fall for anything!" -Alexander Hamilton