[Archers] Archery Track at Winter University

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Sat Nov 15 20:20:14 PST 2014

Good evening my Brothers and Sisters of the Bow. I wanted to put a call out
for anyone wanting to teach archery related classes at this upcoming winter
university session. I will be coordinating the Archery track once again so
please if you would like to teach a session, get me the pertinent
information and I will add you to the list to be submitted. So far this is
what I have:

1.       Archery Marshal's MIT class
Lord Mungo Napier

2.       Arrow Making 101
Lord Janyn

3.       How to properly construct archery targets           Lord Janyn

In service,

Janyn

"Those who stand for nothing, will fall for anything!" -Alexander Hamilton