[Archers] St. Sebastian IV target information

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Fri May 9 11:31:59 PDT 2014

Good afternoon my fellow Atlantian archers, I have requested now a few times
for all St. Sebastian target makers to please provide me with the name and
scoring of their targets, pictures would be great too! I asked for this
information by 20 May so I will have enough time to get the target station
cards and score cards completed. There is still a bit of time but I have
only received information from 3 target makers so far. Please try to get me
this information by the 20th so we can continue to work on the shoot. Thank
you all again for your dedication and support to this shoot, without all of
you it would have never happened!

"Those who stand for nothing, will fall for anything!" -Alexander Hamilton