[Archers] News for SPACSS (Standard Pennsic Archery Champions Style Shoot)

Jonathas Jonathas at RedFoxDen.org
Wed May 7 12:59:43 PDT 2014

Just a heads up per the Mid Archer General, the rules have slightly
changed.  A person's score is now the average of their top 3 submitted
scores, they *really* want to encourage people to practice and shoot this a
lot.  Also the Tribble Station has been updated to better define what will
count.  They will also be keeping a close eye on the "Fun Stats" page as it
pulls out more then just the best total score, it also shows who is the
best at each station with each bow type, and who has the most scores
submitted.

With this update Atlantia has the only scores submitted!  Thanks to Grimm
and his posse!

Jonathas