[Archers] News for SPACSS (Standard Pennsic Archery Champions Style Shoot)

Grimm grimm at grimmsfield.com
Wed May 7 12:12:53 PDT 2014

I am pleased to announce that Atlantia now holds 6 of the top seven scores
in the Pennsic Shoot. (six and seven are a tie). Let's fill that scores page
with Atlantians!! To Atlantian  marshals,  I went to the Mids website and
used the login information that I use to enter Atlantian scores and that
worked fine. You will need to enter all information for shooters new to the
Mid score system, but it acts identically to the Atlantian pages. This might
be because of the wonderful work by  <mailto:Jonathas at RedFoxDen.org> Meister
Jonathas. Links to The rules and standings can be found at
http://www.grimmsfield.com/SPACSS.html. Good luck and good shooting!

YIS,

Grimm