[Archers] FW: Hey, can you forward for me?

Gordon Kinnie am_piobaire at comcast.net
Thu May 1 15:29:23 PDT 2014

Forwarded

  _____

From: Charles Sprouse [mailto:sprousecp at yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2014 8:36 AM
To: Gordon Kinnie
Subject: Hey, can you forward for me?

Hey, I have tried sending this a few times to the Archers list, something is
going on with it, I cannot get anything to go through.  Would you mind
trying to forward this to the archers list please?

Karl

-------------------------------

Subj:  Royal Archery Tournament Question

Hello all,

     Just wanted to drop a quick line to say thank you to all of you who
responded to my question a couple days ago. There were a few answers here
that you all saw, but many more of you sent me back private e-mails or FB
posts regarding your opinions. Much appreciated. The overwhelming majority
of responses were in favor of leaving things pretty much as they stand now,
with Royal Archer in the Spring and Lochmere Arrow in the Fall. Obviously,
scheduling conflicts can arise, such as this year with Bright Hills having
to move Lochmere up to end of June, but in theory I think we should stick to
the Royal in Spring Lochmere in Fall idea. There were exactly two people who
though moving Royal to Fall would be better, one because they wanted to see
less conflict of dates, the other because he was concerned that the handbows
needed more time to get ramped up after the long winter season. Many other
handbow shooters expressed disagreement with this and said they felt it was
just fine in the Spring, and that there were several other reasons for it
being placed in Spring in the first place. All that being said and taken
into account, Royal will remain in Spring, at least next year it will.
Planning has already started, :-), and I hope to see as many of you as
possible out there next year ready to take away my precious, I mean the
medallion....

YIS,

Karl