[Archers] Marshal needed for Gem Joust, May 23rd-26th, Amelia VA

Fen & Michelle mobishob at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 28 17:08:29 PDT 2014

*shrug* I don't think it was out of line, his remarks were - if people don't like having their words thrown back at them, they shouldn't talk trash to begin with. Bashing archery while serving as crown is poor form. And a simple apology would have fixed everything.

If anything, maybe future monarchs will realize that bashing the people you'll one day need help from is unwise. And turning the other cheeck to avoid "drama" only enables more such douchebaggery.

So I don't agree. Regardless, I'll respect your wishes.

Cheers
Fen

Atlantian Archery. Nothing exists within 100 yards without our permission.