[Archers] SAAD...okay...get on it

Samantha Baxter sammy390 at aol.com
Thu Mar 27 19:55:49 PDT 2014

Three of us are coming up, bringing a wee one :) Yay for Youth involvment! :) looking forward to a great weekend with friends and pointy sticks!

Lady Osa the Archer
Knight Marshal and Webmistress for the College of Yarnvid
Per chevron embattled sable and gules, a fox courant and a sheaf of arrows argent.

“In archery we have something like the way of the superior man. When the archer misses the center of the target, he turns round and seeks for the cause of his failure in himself.” -Confucius