[Archers] more university class ideas

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Wed Mar 19 11:36:59 PDT 2014

BAD SEED!  You are just bad seed, lol.

From: John Atkins <cogworks at triad.rr.com>
To: loreleielkins <loreleielkins at aol.com>; janynfletcher <janynfletcher at comcast.net>; archers <archers at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>
Sent: Wed, Mar 19, 2014 10:48 am
Subject: RE: [Archers] more university class ideas

Cogments below………………….

From: archers-bounces at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org [mailto:archers-bounces at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org] On Behalf Of loreleielkins at aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2014 9:29 AM
To: janynfletcher at comcast.net; archers at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Subject: [Archers] more university class ideas

I would love to see some things like:

"How to make a simple bracer"  (Hint, hint to the leather workers, Lord Christophe, Baron Colum, others?
Cog – doable.  Start with a shot of Colum’s special scotch, add a Guinness, consume, repeat – often!

"How to make a quiver"
Cog – start by blowing in her ear

"How to make your own bow string"
Cog – Tell her you will respect her in the morning

"Leather craft for archers"
Cog – Never could get Lorelei to stand still long enough to “measure”, snicker, snicker, snicker

"The history of archery in" ....pick a time frame.
Cog – what does this have to do with the above?

"Beginning bow making"
Cog – are we wrapping presents for cog?  J

"How to spruce up/develop your archery persona & kit."
Cog – In reality I would love to see this one.  The cotton tunic over jeans and Nikes with sunglasses we see at Pennsic all the time is ????????????

Mungo, the class you did on loaner gear kit was an excellent one, would you consider doing that again?

Just some thoughts.