[Archers] Pennsic Champion's team roster

Janyn Fletcher janynfletcher at comcast.net
Mon Mar 10 14:57:41 PDT 2014

Okay thanks will add you both!

Janyn

From: archers-bounces at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org [mailto:archers-bounces at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org] On Behalf Of Suzanne Olson
Sent: Sunday, March 09, 2014 8:36 PM
To: Jay Nardone
Cc: <archers at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>
Subject: Re: [Archers] Pennsic Champion's team roster

Mors and I are both interested in trying out.

Baroness Esperanza

On Mar 9, 2014, at 5:52 PM, "Jay Nardone" <jaynardone at comcast.net <mailto:jaynardone at comcast.net> > wrote:

Good evening my Brothers and Sisters of the Bow, I hope I am not bombarding you with emails but now that we are into March, we don’t have much time left for planning so it is crucial we communicate with each other. In hearing we are allied with the Mid, that makes me feel better about the number of slots we in Atlantia will get. So far we have not even filled half of the list and that concerns me. I am waiting to hear back from the DEM of the Mid so we know exactly what is going on, but I would like to see the list of archers grow to something we can run with if need be. Also if we are indeed shooting against the East, we will need all of our top shooters to help ensure a victory. So please think about joining the team, coming in for the win and showing what Atlantia can do. Here is the current list as I have it:

ARCHER

	RANKING

1

	Ghijskijn

	BE

2

	Lorelei

	GBE

3

	Cameron de Grey

	BE

4

	Miles de Locwode

	GBE

5

	Reyne

	Bowman

6

	Mistress Martelle

	Bowman

7

	Taylor de Cameron

	Bowman

8

	Dietrich Saphir zum Draché

	Bowman

9

	Reynard

	BE

10

	Janyn Fletcher

	GBE

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18

19

20

In Service,

Janyn Fletcher

“Those who stand for nothing, will fall for anything!” –Alexander Hamilton