[Archers] FW: [Atlantia-Announce] Summer University is accepting class proposals

Janyn Fletcher janynfletcher at comcast.net
Mon Mar 31 12:06:00 PDT 2014

Good afternoon my Brothers and Sisters of the Bow! I want to once again
sponsor an Archery track at Summer University. If you are willing to teach a
class please let me know the pertinent information and I will submit our
track to the Chancellor. So far we have the following classes:

1.       Target Archery Marshals class - Lord Mungo

2.       Arrow making 101 - Lord Janyn

Would like to see another "how to run archery events" and "how to properly
construct targets" classes as well as others.