[Archers] Marshal needed for Gem Joust, May 23rd-26th, Amelia VA

Fen & Michelle mobishob at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 28 14:49:22 PDT 2014

Count Amos le Pious is looking for a marshal run archery at Ruby Joust, May 23rd-26th, Amelia VA.

Yes, the was the sitting King who compared archery & rapier to "underwater basket weaving". And now he needs help, so we'll take it up the ass and do the right thing, as always.

So, Archery Marshal needed. May 23rd-26th.
8740 Otterburn Road Amelia, VA 23002.
Site opens Friday 4pm, closes Monday 1pm

Cheers
Fen

Atlantian Archery. Nothing exists within 100 yards without our permission.