[Archers] SAAD...okay...get on it

Lorelei Elkins ladygreenleafe at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 16:56:34 PDT 2014

 SAAD currently has 9 people preregistered.  Can I have an electronic show
of hands who plans to come down?  We need to buy food and toilet paper and
such ya know.

The last date to preregister is March 31, tell ya what.  If you
preregister, I will buy a bottle of Tullamore Dew and draw a lucky winner
from those who have preregistered.

Unofficially, of course.  If you are under 21 years of age, all of us over
21 years of age get to drink to your health.  Naturally, since I am under
21, I won't be included in that.

BAAHAHAHAH....okay, that was funny for a second.

Cheers!