[Archers] Attention Teaching Marshals

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Mon Mar 3 17:14:52 PST 2014

Good evening to my teaching Marshals, I received a few class rosters this
weekend and I wanted to thank you for assisting with teaching archery in our
Kingdom. The addition of new MITs and Marshals is essential to our continued
success. With that said I want to remind our teaching marshals that I need
ALL of the students information to be able to input them into our system.
Once again I received incomplete information and I will not be able to put
these students into our system without it. If some of the students did not
have an SCA membership number, I cannot enter into the system either. They
will not be able to begin their MiT process without a current SCA membership
and number.

So please don't punish our new students because you as the instructor did
not double check the sign in sheet. I also encourage the use of the sign in
sheet and then a scanned copy be sent to me. This way none of the required
information is missed. So at this point it is now up to you the instructor
to contact these students and get me the information I need to complete
adding them to our system.

"Those who stand for nothing, will fall for anything!" -Alexander Hamilton