[Archers] St. Sebastian's IV shoot at Pennsic

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Sat Jun 28 17:59:47 PDT 2014

Good evening my Brothers and Sisters of the Bow. At this point we are locked
down for the St. Sebastian's shoot as far as target stations go. I will
publish the list tonight or tomorrow of all of the stations I will be making
station cards for. I have also printed all of the score cards and it looks
like we have another great shoot lined up once again this year. If there are
any of you that now know you are going to Pennsic that have not signed up to
help marshal or volunteer, I will simple say that many hands make light
work! We have a decent list of helping marshals, but you never know what
might come up and I would like to have a few extra to help assure we are
covered.

Again this year we will be setting up on 1 August (Friday night) at 5pm. I
would ask that all target station providers be present then to setup your
station, there will not be time in the morning to do so of the shoot. We
usually are done setting up by 7pm at the latest. Also you can drive your
targets up to the field for setup Friday night and also the day of the
shoot. We can park in the field behind the archery trailer or up at the top
of the hill right up from the archery range. The shoot is 2 August
(Saturday) from 9am - 4pm with awards right after.

I want to thank you all again for all you do, I know this is everyone's
vacation and this shoot would never happen without all of the help you
provide me and the Kingdom supporting this shoot.

"Those who stand for nothing, will fall for anything!" -Alexander Hamilton