[Archers] I believe we've been challenged!

Lorelei Elkins ladygreenleafe at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 03:50:35 PDT 2014

Coming to VanHoy Campground in Sacred Stone 27-29 June Return to Crecy

Salesberie Glen invites you to partake in an opportunity to we-write
history.

In August of 1346 English Longbow men humbled a vastly superior French
Cavalry army. On the 28th of June 2014, a series of melees,
Cavalry competitions and
archery shoots will occur; pitting  Atlantian Cavalry against  Atlantian
Archers.

All cavalry will be French, and all Archers English. All others will
support either the
French or English side. Join us for a day of combat and fun, followed by an
evening of
entertainment, featuring a hundred years war era fashion show,  a Commedia
del Arte
performance by i Firenzi, and ending with a Bardic Circle.

Help the French or English cause, come to Return to Crecy!

For more information, check out the website: http://www.returntocrecy.org/

Sir Axel of Tavastia

Baroness Beatrice von Staufen

Autocrats