[Archers] Early Crossbow with Stock

John Atkins cogworks at triad.rr.com
Wed Jun 18 13:41:48 PDT 2014

It is worth pointing out for those who have not run into  this yet.  East
kingdom does allow rifle stocks on crossbows as pointed out.  But they also
allow rear sights of a very modern design, i.e. elevation changeable, and
triggers.  Thus think a rifle with a prod on it.  Squirrel, East kingdom
Archer General, made a very specific point of pointing this out at a
marshal's meeting several years back.  The individual who uses that
particular bow has shot at every Pennsic for the past 5 or so years.

CJg