[Archers] MiT's and the guidelines for them

Garth Groff sarahsan at embarqmail.com
Mon Jun 16 13:03:13 PDT 2014

Noble Friends of the Bow,

Lord Janyn has nailed this issue very well, but please allow me to add
something I stressed to the one MIT and the senior marshals in my
warrant class at University last Saturday. Mentors/Sponsors should make
it clear to their MITs that the trainee needs to contact the event TA
MIC in advance (I suggest two weeks). The MIT and the MIC should agree
on when to arrive, where to go, and any special areas the MIT needs to
work on. This is basic courtesy to the marshal, who is going to have his
hands full with the event and shouldn't be surprised by an MIT popping
up unexpectedly.

Yours Aye,

Mungo