[Archers] FW: Pennsic 43 Target Archery

Janyn Fletcher janynfletcher at comcast.net
Mon Jun 16 11:37:25 PDT 2014

>From the Archer General from the East for Pennsic Archery..

Good Evening and greetings

Please pass along the following information please

Attached are the schedule, populace shoots and rules for Pennic 43.

Pennsic archery champions will be on Wednesday Aug 6th starting promptly at
10 am we request that the East and Allies and the Mid and Allies muster on
the archery field at 9 am as I am sure the East and Middle royalty will want
to say a few words to their respective archers.

I will also pass along a description of the champions walk around shoot,
unknown distance shoots and the friend or foe shoot once my shoot designer
has put the finishing touches on them.

Pennsic archery champions teams will consist of 30 person teams with no more
than 10 allies for each side with 4 alternates.

Friday's schedule has changed a little, Their Majesties want to have closing
ceremonies at 2 pm so the schedule for Friday will be, War points will be
from 9 am until 1:30 pm when the range will close. Range tear down will be
from 1:30 until about 4 pm or so. It is requested that anyone wishing to
help with the range tear down please be at the range at 1:30.

Thank you

In Service

Master Godric of Hamtun

Archery Marshal in Charge Pennsic 43

Captain General of Archers (East Kingdom)