[Archers] St. Sebastian's IV shoot at Pennsic

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Wed Jun 11 14:54:57 PDT 2014

Thank you Your Excellency!

Janyn

From: Archers [mailto:archers-bounces at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org] On Behalf
Of barysears
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2014 4:37 PM
To: archers at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Subject: Re: [Archers] St. Sebastian's IV shoot at Pennsic

I'll be there - I can marshal.  Tell me when and where.

barre

On 6/10/2014 8:16 PM, Jay Nardone wrote:

Good evening everyone, I just wanted to pass along that if anyone has not
signed up to help marshal at the St. Sebastian's IV shoot at Pennsic this
year, there is still time and room for you. I would love to see some of our
new MiT's help out their Kingdom put on another successful shoot this year.
This shoot takes everyone to run smoothly and we never have enough help so
please think about helping your fellow marshals and archers show how archery
should be done! Also I had 3 different people back out this week who said
they would be making targets. While we are still alright and I will bring
two stations instead of one, I would like one or more target stations to
keep our count to around 14 stations like we have in past. So if you feel
you would like to add another station, please let me know ASAP.

This shoot succeeds because of you all, so lets keep the tradition alive and
well and show Atlantia archery is the best in the known world!

"Those who stand for nothing, will fall for anything!" -Alexander Hamilton