[Archers] Welcome to our new MiT's!!!

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Mon Jun 9 17:54:55 PDT 2014

Welcome!  And, well done, Ivar.

Mistress Lorelei Greenleafe

-----Original Message-----
From: Jay Nardone <jaynardone at comcast.net>
To: archers <archers at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>
Sent: Mon, Jun 9, 2014 7:53 pm
Subject: [Archers] Welcome to our new MiT's!!!

Good evening my Brothers and Sisters of the bow, tonight I added 6 new MiT’s to our list and roster, please give them a warm welcome. They were from Lord Ivvar’s class in May. To our new MiT’s please make sure you follow the flowchart for the progression of your training and 3 events you need to complete. Remember if you are going to Pennsic helping at St. Sebastian’s shoot and at other times on the range can almost complete your requirements so take advantage of that and see things you will never get a chance to see in your local group or even our Kingdom! If you need any assistance please don’t hesitate to ask!

Welcome to the group!

In service,

Janyn

“Those who stand for nothing, will fall for anything!” –Alexander Hamilton