[Archers] Hospitality at St. Sebastian's Shoot- Pennsic

Esa inghean Donnchaidh esaingheandonnchaidh at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 24 08:08:11 PDT 2014

Greetings!

As we are all packing and getting ready to hit the road, this is just a friendly reminder that I am organizing a hospitality table for the St Sebastian's Shoot.
My goal is to provide what is needed for all archers and marshals to be comfortable.... water, gatorade/powerade to stay hydrated, communal sunscreen and bug spray, and a few sugary snacks to keep everyone's blood sugar happy in the heat.  Donations are much appreciated.
I will be making a Walmart run the Friday before the shoot.  Feel free to come find me on Wednesday or Thursday (or early Friday) to give me cash if you prefer donating that way, rather than hauling food/drink onto site.  (we are camping on the hill in RV parking, near Atlantian Royal)

Let us show the archers of Pennsic what wonderful hosts Atlantia can be!
Thank you in advance for your support!

Yours Humbly in Service,
Lady Esa inghean Donnchaidh

Chancellor of the Exchequer, Canton of Abhainn Iarthair
Autocrat, Holiday Faire X (Nov. 22, 2014)
Youth Archery Point of Contact, Canton of Abhainn Iarthair and Western Stierbach