[Archers] On line Marshal's renewals

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Mon Jan 6 17:04:47 PST 2014

Good Evening once again my Brothers and Sisters of the Bow. I wanted to pass
along that on my plate for this year is the instatement of an "on-line"
Marshal renewal program. This would allow our renewing marshals to simply
log in online and renew their marshalette standing. This will not be allowed
for new MiT's, they must sit through the 2 hour MiT class for their first
classes. I will pass along more to you as I know more. We are in the early
stages of planning now in the Kingdom and I am excited over finally being
able to bring this to you. See I am a man of my word! :P

In Service