[Archers] Pennsic Champions Archery Team

Robyn Becker reyne_telarius at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 20 17:42:45 PST 2014

What the heck, I'll try out for it!  First time for everything...
Reyne

From: jaynardone at comcast.net
To: archers at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 20:12:56 -0500
Subject: [Archers] Pennsic Champions Archery Team

Good evening my Brothers and Sisters of the Bow, we are still quite short of archers for the Champions team. If you would like to try out and be part of the Champions team, please let me know. We need more archers for the Atlantian Team. In Service, Janyn ARCHERRANKING1GhijskijnBE2LoreleiGBE3Cameron de GreyBE4Miles de LocwodeGBE5678910111213141516  “Those who stand for nothing, will fall for anything!” –Alexander Hamilton