[Archers] Well done! The Art & Science of Archery was well represented at KASF. (Long)

John Atkins cogworks at triad.rr.com
Wed Feb 5 06:42:19 PST 2014

While I was not in attendance at the recent KASF I saw many pictures.  Let
me just say I am very impressed and proud to be an associate of the
Atlantian archery community.  The works on display were fantastic (via
pictures).  Many of these folks have also displayed at SCA wide events, i.e.
Pennsic.  All doing great merit to our kingdom.

And to widen the praise just a bit, there is the St Sebastian novelty shoot
Atlantian archers put on for the benefit of the entire known world archer
community. Simply stated, the Atlantian archery community leads the way for
the entire SCA.  Evidence?  St. Sebastian shoot.  Trimarian Archery Day
patterned after SAAD and MAAD.  And of course there is more, much more. .
If there is a finer group of people I don't know of them.

Huzzah to the Atlantian archery community.  It is a privilege to be among
you all.

cog