[Archers] Lochmere Arrow Competition

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Sat Feb 22 19:25:39 PST 2014

My Brothers and Sisters of the Bow, Lord Aiden and I would like to announce
the next Lochmere Arrow competition will be held on 21 June at the Trial by
Fire event in Bright Hills at the Baltimore Bowmen. The spiked announcement
for the event still does not contain any wording of the shoot and I have
been working with the Autocrat to correct this. I will spread the word in
all the social media as well. The shoot will feature the "team work" nature
of shooting that Master Jonathas and Lord Karl started in last year's shoot.
The shoot will also be comprised of period targets that will hopefully bring
a smile to your face. So put a placeholder on your calendars and come on out
to compete for the Lochmere arrow in 2014.

"Those who stand for nothing, will fall for anything!" -Alexander Hamilton