[Archers] Combat Archery Marshals and Mits

Gordon Kinnie am_piobaire at comcast.net
Sat Feb 22 05:34:53 PST 2014

Good morning,

Spring is almost upon us..(we hope).  Please make sure your information on
the Marshal List blue pages is correct and up to date.

If you are suspended for a class, contact me.

Also, if you are a new MIT or a new marshal (you know who you are), make
sure you send me your information (SCA Name, Mundane Name, membership
number, expiration date)so I can forward it to Vlad.

I will be at University and I am teaching three CA classes.

Inspect your equipment and ammo.  Let's get ready to shoot people in armor.

Godai

DEM Combat Archery