[Archers] Youth MiT's

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Mon Feb 17 16:14:12 PST 2014

Good evening my Brothers and Sisters of the Bow, if you know of any youth 13
years or older (up to 18) that would be a good candidate as a youth Marshal,
please let me know. I want to continue the hard work that Lady Lorelei
started and I finally got put in place with this program. We currently have
3 youth in the program and I would like to see more but I need your help in
doing so. We just added another this evening, Aye der Dunkele Rotvogel from
Bright Hills is out latest youth Marshal in the program.

"Those who stand for nothing, will fall for anything!" -Alexander Hamilton