[Archers] March Quarterly Archery report information is now due

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Mon Feb 17 07:54:09 PST 2014

Greetings again.  This is just a reminder to our Marshals that your 1st
Quarter Reports are due to me by March 1st, no later please.  The reporting
period is Dec, Jan and Feb.  Also, make sure your event reports are done,
this includes events you've done out of kingdom. The MIC and the Autocrat of
the event should also get a copy.

Please copy your Regional Marshals on the report.  (Copy and Paste into
email.)

Reports form found here: http://archery.atlantia.sca.org/quarter_form.html

Thanks. Janyn

"Those who stand for nothing, will fall for anything!" -Alexander Hamilton