[Archers] Pennsic Champions Team Shoot

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Sun Feb 9 14:06:45 PST 2014

Good evening my Brothers and Sisters of the Bow! Along with the St.
Sebastian's planning I figure it is time to start the signup list of
potential Champions team shoot members. For those of you that have never
shot on the Champion's team at Pennsic, it is a fun and rewarding time and
your chance to support your Kingdom! The list will be populated starting now
and will be paired down as the participants show up to each practice at
Pennsic, you must commit to make 3 out of the 4 practice sessions to be
considered as part of the team. I don't have any specifics at this point
about the shoot this year but I wanted to get a start on the list of
Atlantia's wishing to try out. You do not need to be a Bowman Elite or Grand
Bowman Elite to be considered but please keep in mind the idea behind this
shoot is to win, so as practice continues the teams will be molded to give
the best chance of winning to the Kingdom we support. We have had as many as
16 slots with 4 alternates that also get to shoot and as little as 10 in
other years. We wont know those details until right before Pennsic.

Please send along your name, local group and current RR ranking.

Thank you again for our support to Atlantia Target Archery!

Janyn

"Those who stand for nothing, will fall for anything!" -Alexander Hamilton