[Archers] Marshal Class at WoW

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Sat Aug 23 16:43:56 PDT 2014

I typically teach a marshals class at WoW and I'd be happy to do so again.  I'll make sure it gets put in the class list.  Is Sunday morning good for everyone?  This way we won't have to compete with other things going on.  If you'd like one before the war gets fully under way, that's okay with me too.  I should be there from Wednesday on.